CONTACT TAX STORE CAIRNS
1/101 Mulgrave Road, Parramatta Park, QLD, 4870
PHONE: 0417 634 193
"CHANGE COMES FROM FOCUSING YOUR EFFORTS AND ENERGY ON T O D A Y. DON'T DWELL ON THE PAST. ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT WAS [GOOD OR BAD] AND M O V E ON" — CHARISSE RUSSELL
The above quote is something that I created and say to my clients’ time and time again [both from a business and personal perspective]. If you want to change the way you do business or even the way you want to live your life, change comes from focusing your efforts and energy on TODAY! Accept what has happened in the past [learn from your mistakes], but MOVE on.
Be a better you, be a better Entrepreneur, be a better Leader and be a better Business Owner.
My passion lies in helping Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and NFP organisations by supporting, guiding and educating them on how to run a successful business.
I’m passionate about:
- showing clients, a better way of tracking their income and expenses;
- being part of my clients’ entrepreneurial journey and seeing their business grow;
- providing them the confidence they need to take their business to the next level;
- providing them the support they need;
- being their CONNECTED ADVISOR; and
- providing real life solutions to entrepreneurs, business owners and organisations.
I personally bring a FRESH approach to the diverse team that is Tax Store.
And I also bring a level of professional qualifications and experience including
- Chartered Accountant [CAANZ]
- Bachelor of Commerce [majoring in accounting and business]
I have built a local team that shares the same values and we are committed to:
- Being a Connected Advisor
- Supporting our clients
- Engaging the local community
- Solutions to all your financial needs
Outside of the office, I am a mother to two gorgeous munchkins [Haiden and Keira], and I have a supportive husband that has helped me get to where I am today. Without the love and support of my family, I would not have achieved my goals to date. I love getting involved in the Cairns community and have recently been appointed as Treasurer of a NFP organisation called “Mums on the Go Business Network Inc”, where they provide a network of support for women who are running their businesses plus running a household [I know exactly what that is like!].
Being a C O N N E C T E D advisor means being more than just an Accountant, it means supporting, guiding and educating entrepreneurs, business owners and organisations to reach their full potential...provide real life solutions and outcomes that change lives!